|Make a Smilebox photobook|
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Lindsay tagged me...
1. Typically, what time do you wake up?
That depends on the day. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday I am up by 4:00 am so that I can be to work by 5:00 am. All the other days depend on what time the boys wake up...usually no later than 8:30 am.
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
That also depends on what you count on "being in bed", but we usually try to get them in their room for bedtime by 8:00 pm.
3. How long have you been a mommy?
3 years! Wow that goes fast!
4. How old were you when you became a mom?
24...wait a minute...is this tagging just a trick to reveal our true age???
5. What is your favorite kids T.V show?
Hmm...that would be a long list of shows including Curious George, Word World, Super Why, Thomas the Tank Engine, Sesame Street, and anything involving the Justice League.
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show?
Definitely Thomas the Tank Engine...all the trains are so whiny...
7. What is your favorite chore?
Vacuuming, just like Lindsay, except I don't like winding the cord up when I am done.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Steak and Mashed Potatoes...well, that's probably my favorite meal to eat too...
9. What meal do you cook most often?
That depends on what supplies we have on hand...it varies a lot.
10. What is your kids favorite meal?
"Sammies" which translated mean sandwiches usually PB&J or Bologna.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
Takes them outside to play or reads to them from his comic books.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom?
When the boys tell me what color things are and they get it right...we have been working on our colors. When Ezra wants a bite of something and opens his mouth and points inside as if to help me from trying to put the bite in his eye or his ear or some place other than his mouth. Whenever my boys want to snuggle with mom. When my boys tell me they love me. When my boys are asleep and actually look like sweet little angels.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
Definitely Disneyland so they could meet all their favorite characters! It would be so fun to see how excited they would be and how big their eyes would get.
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? On Saturday.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? Taking them to the aquarium to see the "Fish-ees"
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother?
Hmm...I don't know...
17. Name one thing you do, that your own mom did?
Sing to my kids.
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has?
She is so loving and willing to do whatever she can to help her children.
19. What is your favorite kids book?
Guess How Much I Love You.
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms?
Don't try to be too perfect...you are a success as long your children are fed, clean, and loved!
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
Whenever my boys get sick and all I can do to help is to hold them and give them loves.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom?
Whenever my kids voluntarily say they love me or miss me or show me that they are actually learning something from me...like the first time they recognized a picture of Jesus.
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”?
A few minutes ago while we were eating dinner.
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids?
Right after I told them I loved them.
I tag Melissa and Lisa.
Posted by Ariel at 5:27 PM